Thursday, September 29, 2011

Thursday Things

  1. I know I am not the first to say this, but what is UP with the new Facebook?! Seriously?! Every time I go to my homepage it is the same story over and over, and then it won’t keep me logged in, and then no one can see when I have a new post because the news feed is beyond weird. 
  2. Speaking of Facebook – if it’s possible to navigate to it, find the Dormestic Goddess page and like it! Like it a lot!
  3. Speaking of pages – make sure to check out the new Chicago Chronicles page. I’ll post reviews, pictures, and thoughts on places I’ve eaten at in, and around, Chicago. Of course, I’m always open to suggestions so if there’s somewhere I absolutely must check out – send me an email or leave a comment.
  4. This is my life. 
        
Five pounds of butter in a 3ft. refrigerator.

     5.  I am still eating apples from last weekend’s Apple Fest. 
 
     6.  There’s only one class standing in the way of me and my weekend.

     7.  I am fighting the urge to stockpile pumpkin under my bed. I am scared I won’t be able to make all of the recipes I have bookmarked in the few short months of fall. Pumpkin spice blondies are still totally acceptable in March right?

No comments:

Post a Comment