Thursday, October 13, 2011

Thursday Things

             1. I have been a terrible blogger. It’s been a week since I’ve posted. Seven whole days. That’s beyond not okay in my book. I don’t want to leave my blog for that long again, I like it here. Midterms were a major time suck these past seven days. I wanted to write, so badly, and I wanted to bake even more. Studying won out in the end.


            2. I am done with all my exams (does awkward dance/fist pump combo)! And will be back in the kitchen by tomorrow. I did finally finish the post I started working on last week. Better late than never, right?
 
            3.I’ve started bookmarking Christmas and holiday recipes. I haven’t even made everything that I want to for fall yet! Damn the internet and its virtual cookie exchanges happening already. I just want to enjoy fall, but I find myself daydreaming about decorating Christmas cookies and sipping hot cocoa. This is a problem. Must.Bake.With.Pumpkin.


           4. I am going home this weekend! That means that for 48 hours I will have access to a larger bed, a fully stocked kitchen (including my poor, neglected KitchenAid mixer), and a shower I don’t have to wear flip-flops in! (Does awkward dance/fist pump combo again.)

            5. I got weird looks on campus yesterday while taking pictures of the leaves. Yes, I am that girl. And I love being her.


Happy Thursday!

No comments:

Post a Comment