Thursday, October 27, 2011

Thursday Things

1.     I don’t know how to get pictures from my phone to my computer.

2.     That’s why there are no pictures on this post (<-- lame sauce, I know).

3.     The food club I am in is having a bake sale tomorrow!

4      The fire alarm went off in my building today.

5.     Numbers 3 and 4 may or may not be connected. (This is why I don’t bake for profit. Bad things happen man, bad things.)

6.     For Halloween this year I have only two words: Paula Deen. With two more words: and butter.

7.    I almost didn't post a Thursday Things (see number 1 and 2) but then I figured Friday Things just doesn't have the same ring to it.

8.    This is the only thing making me happy right now.


9.     And this.


Happy Almost Halloween!

No comments:

Post a Comment