Thursday, December 8, 2011

Thursday Things


1.     I had this cookie dough chilling in the fridge while my dad and I ate dinner.


2.     Oh, and dinner was steaks…from dinosaurs apparently.


3.     I baked the above dough in my new sheep pajamas. Yes. Sheep. They’re cute. So are the cookies! Recipe coming soon!

4.     I was also wearing one of my great grandmother’s holiday aprons. My grandma gave me some beautiful aprons over Thanksgiving. They’re so festive and fun and I feel like I’m wearing a part of history!

5.     This is why I love coming home during Christmas.


The only thing missing? SNOW!

6.     Shopping for boys is hard.

7.     I’m trying to figure out what to do with these. I have an idea – I’m going to play around tomorrow. 


Happy Thursday!
Amanda

1 comment:

  1. Somewhere in that line of Christmas trees is a Drama Club effort. :) Welcome home.

    ReplyDelete