1. I had this cookie dough chilling in the fridge while my dad and I ate dinner.
2. Oh, and dinner was steaks…from dinosaurs apparently.
3. I baked the above dough in my new sheep pajamas. Yes. Sheep. They’re cute. So are the cookies! Recipe coming soon!
4. I was also wearing one of my great grandmother’s holiday aprons. My grandma gave me some beautiful aprons over Thanksgiving. They’re so festive and fun and I feel like I’m wearing a part of history!
5. This is why I love coming home during Christmas.
|The only thing missing? SNOW!|
6. Shopping for boys is hard.
7. I’m trying to figure out what to do with these. I have an idea – I’m going to play around tomorrow.