1) I was knocked out for a few days with a cold. I’ve got to thank my dad for that one, he gave it to me while I was home for Thanksgiving – it was a nice welcome home. While I was confined to the couch for a few days I read my way through this and then this. Lightning fast. They are amazing! I can’t remember the last time I read a book so fast, and enjoyed it so much! I’ve got the third on my Nook right now and it’s taking all my restraint to type a post instead of find out what happens next!
2) I finally managed to get lights on the tree! No ornaments yet, I’ll get there. For now I’m just enjoying the sparkle. Pretty lights.
3) I hope this brings you as much joy as it brought me last night. (video)
Pay particular attention to her walking to and from the oven and how she bumps a bowl repeatedly, but just keeps going. And I've never seen anyone get so excited about rum and butter in my life - it's wonderful!
4) I like cleaning. Organizing is fun. I don’t mind doing chores, it makes me feel productive. But I’m best at it when I’m procrastinating on something else. Not when it really needs to be done. Which is why one of my baking drawers looks like this.
5) And I had the best intentions this week to organize my recipes into a neat little binder, complete with color coded dividers. Yeah…not so much...
6) I wish laundry could do itself.