Thursday, January 5, 2012

Thursday Things


1)     Over two weeks ago I made these delicious gingerbread cakepops for my best friend upon her return from college. I wrote up a cute little post, took pictures, and was even editing my post at family Christmas. I couldn't wait to share them...then I realized I forgot to put my memory card in my camera when I took the pictures!

2)     I’m an idiot.


3)     I finally got back to school, where my camera chord was waiting for me, and got the pictures off my camera and onto my computer.


4)     I got four new cookbooks for Christmas.


5)     And four aprons!


6)     After such amazing gifts…I took a break from the kitchen, and haven’t really gotten back into it yet with the new quarter starting up at school. This weekend though, it’s on.

7)     So far, so good on my resolutions (ignore the one about baking more…)

Happy Thursday!
Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment