1) I didn’t have my 9am class today, so what did I do? Got up at 5:40 and went to spinning class of course!
2) Then I came back and made this bread. It failed. The middle sunk. But it tastes delicious!
3) However, I did successfully make 2 dozen chocolate cupcakes, vegan peanut butter bars, and sugar cookies for a social event tonight.
4) Remember that Top Chef competition? WE WON! My team’s entry of Citrus Crusted Tilapia Tacos was a huge hit with the judges! It was such an amazing experience, and such an honor to win! One of the chefs there said I had professional knife skills! That still makes me beam.
5) This is a sad, sad sight.
6) But this makes me happier. Powdered Peanut Butter?! Wha?! This is only further proof that Pinterest is not a complete waste of time.
7) The fact that I am going to be on my way home in 24 hours is also making me happy. Very, very happy!
8) I've got big plans for Saturday. Aww, yeah.