Thursday, November 17, 2011

Thursday Things


1.     A small timeline for my life:

5 days until I’m home.

7 days until thanksgiving (and pie).

8 days until Black Friday (and pie).

2.     Since I will be having so much pie in the coming week, I thought maybe I should give up sugar again for a week. Like I stupidly did a while ago.

3.     I then had a chocolate chip cookie. And then another.

4.     I am spending waaaaaaay too much time on this site.
 
5.     Thespacebaronmyphoneisbrokensoallmytextslooklikethis. It’ssoannoying. #butifiaddahashtagit’sok.

6.     I am done with Thursday classes for this quarter! And Wednesday too!

7.     This post is short. And poorly planned. Without pictures. Fail. 

8.     Better things in the coming weeks, I promise!

Happy Thursday, 
Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment