1) I swung a 40 pound kettle bell during my workout today! Next up, 50. And then 70.
2) I cannot, cannot, CANNOT get enough of avocados. I have been eating them for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. And as a snack too. I had never really had an avocado before this summer. How I went so long without them in my life is a mystery but there’s certainly no going back now.
3) This smoothie recipe from Kristin has also become my go to post-workout refuel. It’s so tasty – and I never thought I would say that about something full of tofu.
4) My sisters are gorgeous. I feel so lucky when I get to spend time with them. I lurve them.
5) Am I the only one who gets cuts along the roof of my mouth after eating a BLT? It’s some kind of weird combination of the acid from the tomatoes and the roughness of the toast that just destroys the top of my mouth. Is that weird? Please tell me I’m not alone!
6) Reason #583 I love my bakery job – I get to wear sweats to work! It’s only my boss and I in the kitchen that early in the morning and I don’t have to interact with customers (reason #584 I love that job) so sweats are totally kosher.
8) I desperately want to go to Northern Michigan after looking at all of Jessica’s photos.
9) Sunrises never get old.