Thursday, September 20, 2012

Thursday Things


1)     It was my dad’s birthday on Monday. He turned the big 49. Since I was at school and couldn’t celebrate with him I posted this picture to facebook and twitter. He was really not happy about it so I thought I should share it here too. It’s like the gift that keeps on giving.


1.5)    That little bug popper push toy thing to the right of my dad? Best.toy.ever.      

2)     I keep coming up with these random thoughts and observations that make me go, “Hey, I should put this in Thursday Things. I should write it down so I don’t forget. I don’t want to get up and get paper. I’ll remember it.” …I don’t remember it.

3)     Finally got my Pinterest boards organized! Don’t ask me how long it took. Suffice it to say at one point even I thought I had been on Pinterest too long, and that’s saying something. But it’s done, I did it, I can move on.

4)     I opened up the first can of pumpkin this morning. And went a little heavy with the ground ginger. My kitchen smells spicy sweet and is so toasty warm. I’m in heaven.

5)     Eating my first caramel apple on Tuesday was also a heavenly experience. Man, I missed those.


6)     I know it’s over a month away but Halloween lends itself to so, SO many good movies. I am already gearing up for the annual showings of Halloweentown, The Nightmare Before Christmas, and Hocus Pocus (ß easily the BEST Halloween movie, bar none).  I’ve been humming this song ever since I finished my workout this morning.


7)     I really think I'm going to like this new series.

8)     Item number 1 on this list is precisely the reason I have never seen Toy Story all the way through. I would get too scared and shut it off. Judge if you must, but there was no getting past that thing (I hesitate to call it a toy) with my fear of spiders. Also, number 4? Scar-eee.

9)     I never thought I would see the day when I have three country station presets on my radio. But I do. I’m both proud and ashamed of this fact. 

No comments:

Post a Comment